Re: what's the obsession with wandless magic?
- From: Faron <faron@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:27:37 +0200
On 28 Jul 2005 16:02:49 -0400, in message
Philip Lewis <flip+spiced_ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> happily informed us:
>One has to also wonder about some of the other "wandless" magics,
>however. Could some of them be cast with a wand, only to be triggered
>later on? Take the mauraders map for example. (I don't recall offhand
>if a wand is needed for that... but i thought it was just "swearing"
You tap it with your wand and solemnly swear you're up to no good. :)
Magic with a timer? Sounds like something the Weasley twins would
already have shown us if it existed... :)
"I am not worried, Harry,"
said Dumbledore, his voice a little
stronger despite the freezing water.
"I am with you."
- Prev by Date: Re: If the Americans had got their way with JKR....
- Next by Date: Re: Why the HBP?
- Previous by thread: Re: what's the obsession with wandless magic?
- Next by thread: Re: what's the obsession with wandless magic?