Re: JK Rowling,... fear and loathing
- From: "Neener" <NINADSE@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 27 Jul 2005 19:54:08 -0700
> CurrentlyMIA wrote:
> > yeah,im gonna have to agree w/ Neener on that one... how can you not
> > "get it"??
> I listened to 3 tracks on the audio version of Book 1 4 years ago and
> discontinued due to boredom
Okay, then, try the printed version. Perhaps another form of the
"units" will help you to get over the "get" hump.
- Prev by Date: Re: How did Hagrid find the Potters' place ?
- Next by Date: Re: Is anyone else disappointed with Harry?
- Previous by thread: Re: JK Rowling,... fear and loathing
- Next by thread: Re: JK Rowling,... fear and loathing