Re: Plot Holes in Book6
- From: Louis Epstein <le@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:01:59 -0500
Richard Eney <dicconf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: In article <04df62423cad67d6e8692895826cdd0c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
: danobats <dontemailmecuziwontrespond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:>>Regulus attended Hogwarts but he was in the Black family and a Slytherin
:>>when Slughorn was there. He was probably in the room during that memory
:>Regulus= Sirius YOUNGER brother, and Sirius wasnt at Hogwarts anytime near
:>Voldemort and them, so thats not it
: Oops, you are completely correct.
: Hmm. The Black family seemed to have a lot of dark arts stuff; maybe they
: had a little home schooling in it. Snape learned the unforgivables as a
As far as the memory scene with Slughorn...I noted the claim that
Riddle was by no means the oldest...but he had to be near the end
of his time at Hogwarts at that point...were the founding Death
Eaters all seventh-years?
The World Trade Center towers MUST rise again,
at least as tall as before...or terror has triumphed.
- Prev by Date: Re: Accio 2005, are you summoned?
- Next by Date: Re: Unbreakable Vow?
- Previous by thread: Re: Why didn't Voldemort want Harry.... (spoiler)
- Next by thread: Re: Plot Holes in Book6