Re: "The awful betrayal!"
- From: dicconf@xxxxxxxxx (Richard Eney)
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:17:38 -0000
In article <42DF5B4D.8010802@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Alex R. Mosteo <devnull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> But what if at the end of book seven DD, Sirius and even Harry's
>> parents all come back and Snape gives Harry a big hug? Wouldn't you
>> feel cheated and throw the book away in disgust? JKR has taken us
>> through these emotional ups and downs and in the end everybody is
>> happily coming back again? No way! :-)
>No way, really.
>About Snape being finally revealed as "good" or "evil" in the 7 book:
>nobody fears that his ambiguous position may remain like it is now after
>the series end? I see lots of advantages in this, over simply wasting
>him in a "he always was bad", or "he always was looking for himself", or
>"he was good and made the most great sacrifices in order to serve
>Dumbledore and Harry".
>At least people could debate forever. Would you consider this a betrayal
>from JKR? Not delivering on Snape finally?
I've been kind of hoping for that all along. I would find it
disappointing for Snape to be fully revealed.
- Prev by Date: Re: Harry Potter Movies
- Next by Date: Re: A nail in the coffin of "Snape is good" theories?
- Previous by thread: Re: Harry Potter Movies
- Next by thread: Re: A nail in the coffin of "Snape is good" theories?