Re: OT: Anyone still run Partition Magic?
- From: Jack Simms <simms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 00:39:04 +1000
According to MS .. you will need Ghost v15 for win 6
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:42:58 -0500, Splork <splork@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:24:17 -0800 (PST), "oparr@xxxxxxxxxxx"
On Mar 3, 11:38 pm, Puddin' Man <puddingDOT...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Many will recall Partition Magic for Windows. Once one of the most useful
programs available, it was bought by Symantec (or similar) and retired
some years ago.
Three popular free partitioning tools are discussed here;
I prefer Partition Wizard since a free boot CD for preinstallation
work is also available as a iso file download;
I was a die hard PM user, PM8 I think was the last. It sometimes gave
me some odd remnant spaces between partitions at times but worked
Recently used Easeus to move a second (multi-boot) partition to
encompass the first partition after deletion, and it moved that OS
right up to the first position without a hitch. Honestly expected
trouble and suspected PM might make a mess. Happy to find a
replacement!! Now to see how ghost 10 (old version) handles win7.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Anyone still run Partition Magic?
- Next by Date: Re: P7P55D Deluxe BIOS & RAID questions...
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Anyone still run Partition Magic?
- Next by thread: [Problem]Can I Use same boot disk in different MOBO same model?