M4A78 Pro - Loses network connection when powered down

Anyone else find this happens? When I power down Windows XP my router
always loses the NIC connection (light goes out). Never happened on my
previous Gigabyte mobo. Any ideas what might be causing this ?

  • M4A78 Pro - Loses network connection when powered down
    ... When I power down Windows XP my router ... always loses the NIC connection. ... previous Gigabyte mobo. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IP ADDRESS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ... block my ip address vista windows ... change public ip address linksys router ... setting up a network ip address ... warcraft server ip address ...
    (sci.misc)
  • >>>> LOG INTO <<<<
    ... Ip Refreshed Cannot Log Into Myspace ... Cannot Log Into Windows Nt ... How To Log Into Linksys Router ... Cant Log Into Yahoo Games Site ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: BIG PROBLEM - with firewalls sudden reboot
    ... I notice that if I disabled my software firewall Norton 2002 ... with them losing their net connection and restarting windows.. ... A google shows that the router you mentioned is a USB or Ethernet ... do a win xp reinstall or a win xp repair. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] ipsec communications with windows server
    ... Are you sure that the router quits sending messages, or is the windows ... I would make sure it is the router and not the windows box. ... time the router seems not to be sending logs to the syslog server on ... in other words i keep recieving logs from the router to the syslog ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)