Re: Too old to find easily Zalman 7700 + P4C800-E

Paul <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

The thermal resistance is in degrees C per watt. If you had
a 100 watt processor, and a 0.19 heatsink, the CPU would be 19C
hotter than the ambient air temperature inside the computer case.

Whoa, wait a minute... I must be misunderstanding what you are saying.

That would mean that if the ambient temperature was 90... which is
probly not too far off then the cpu would be something like 66 degrees
F higher? (156 degrees)

Oh, maybe processors are considerably less than 100 watt?

I don't know how to find the wattage of the cpu in the specs do you?
.