Re: Need Asus system builder in New England
- From: Bob Willard <BobwBSGS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:14:23 -0500
"Bob Willard" <BobwBSGS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:lrGdnZc0Q7qd8VzanZ2dnUVZ_j-dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The vendor we have been using to build our AMD systems that have always had Asus mobos, ATI Video, and Seagate disks has switch to exclusive Intel, MSI board and video, and WD disks. Sorry, but I have been having pretty good luck for close to 10 years now and don't want to screw it up.
Thought I would call AMD and Asus for a system builder list of some sort in the New England area but no luck there. Anyone here have a list.
It sounds like you know what you want...just build it yourself.
I've done that at times. But I think you meant to reply to the OP, not me.
- Prev by Date: Dual-core on SK8V
- Next by Date: Re: Question regarding speaker hookup?
- Previous by thread: Re: Need Asus system builder in New England
- Next by thread: Re: Need Asus system builder in New England