- From: algae <garyboyce@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 20:09:21 -0800 (PST)
I'm afraid I will wear out my welcome here:) Having figured out my
power supply issue (post below) here is what happened.
I powered the pc up and I got the beep code that indicates no VGA . My
video card is a 8800 gts and it's in the uppermost blue slot. I
checked the connections and now it is emitting a shrill whistling
sound. Obviously something is wrong but I thought I'd run it by you
guys to see what you make of it?
Should I try the black slot?
- Prev by Date: Re: New pc - power won't stay on.
- Next by Date: Re: New pc - power won't stay on.
- Previous by thread: New pc - power won't stay on.
- Next by thread: Re: Additional issues