P4C800-E ans Sata2 HD Problem
- From: "Robert D. Courtland" <courtlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:59:27 GMT
I have been using SATA-I hard drives. I purchased a SATA-2 hard drive (500 Gig Maxtor). I Ghosted over on to the new drive. The computer boots into XP Pro but hangs when I try to access my programs. Is the MB compatible with SATA-2? Is there a bios upgrade that is needed? Thanks in advance for any help.
- Prev by Date: Zalman CPU cooler on Asus M2V
- Next by Date: Re: asrock 775 dual VSTA: will Nvidia 7950gx2 work?
- Previous by thread: Zalman CPU cooler on Asus M2V
- Next by thread: Re: P4C800-E ans Sata2 HD Problem