how to isolate raid corruption
- From: "gg" <gg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 04:30:22 GMT
At the risk of starting a long thread, I need help troubleshooting my Pc'
raid corruption problem.
apparently my PC with Asus K8n-vm csm gives that hassle of corrupted raid.
I heard it can be BIOS, driver, mainboard, PSU, RAM, even hard drive, ...
I have Kensington DDR, hard drives are Seagate SATA
I suspect the ps is a potential occasional culprit as the chance of
corruption increase with hibernation. But then if I leave the PC
continuously on for a couple of days, I will have raid corruption also
often prior to Raid corruption showing up in the startup post, the shutdown
tends to take considerably longer.
the hard drives themselves only luke warm ( I have cooling fan on them)
- Prev by Date: Re: K8N-LR
- Next by Date: Re: how to isolate raid corruption
- Previous by thread: P5K @ 1066 MHz
- Next by thread: Re: how to isolate raid corruption