Re: P4T/P4T-E: USB Keyboard not recognized until XP booted
- From: Rob <robc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:16:01 -0500
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:33:02 +0200, "Egil Solberg"Just a guess but try changing the USB +5v/5vsb jumper to see if it makes any difference. Could be the keyboard doesn't get powered up at turn-on with the current setting. Unfortunately, changing it might keep the keyboard powered continuously!
I've got a couple P4T/P4T-E systems that do not respond to a USBIs USB legacy support (or something like that) turned on in BIOS. You'll need the PS2 of course to check.
keyboard until XP boots up. Pressing DEL during BIOS init will not
work, of course (though I can do that by plugging in a PS2 keyboard).
And since they are dual boot systems, the prompt for which OS just
stays onscreen until it times out and selects the default OS.
Egil, I just checked, and I did have that Enabled (it had been set to
Auto). It doesn't make any difference--still doesn't work.
Any other ideas?
- Prev by Date: Re: Asus P5B-Plus Cold Start Phenomenon
- Next by Date: Re: Asus P5B-Plus Cold Start Phenomenon
- Previous by thread: Re: P4T/P4T-E: USB Keyboard not recognized until XP booted
- Next by thread: Re: P4T/P4T-E: USB Keyboard not recognized until XP booted