Re: During the last boot-up your system hung for an improper CPU Speed

Okay. Well I'll have a play this Sunday and see what I can figure out.

Thanks for your help so far! :)

old man wrote:
If the battery goes the cmos/bios settings are lost
The outside temp will not be a factor if the sys wasn't running
However if there was any condensation in the house there is a feint chance
of system connections becoming corroded, usually only if the connections
weren't originally good/firm