Re: RAID 0 on Promise Fasttrack Speed P4C800-E Deluxe

I could have sworn that early on in your post you stated, correctly, that
your motherboard does NOT support SATA II. Sooo, why would you expect to
get 300MB/s for a transfer rate using an SATA II harddrive?
P.S. Even if your board did support SATA II you need to know that the 300
MB\s transfer rate that you mentioned is a theoretical maximum and is
actually unobtainable in the real world.

--
DaveW