- From: jwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (John Hollingsworth)
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:20 +0100 (BST)
My grandson, (old git time), has the above MB which I went to look at
today. It had and old BIOS, 1003 and i downloaded the latest one,
On trying to upgrade via a DOS floppy, the awdflash error message said
that the system did not recognise the BIOS update. Running Asus live
update gave, "sorry there's no proper BIOS image file on the server".
All requests on the Asus tech support form get bounced with error,
despite using 2 x PCs and both IE and Firefox.
What way forward please?
Please remove "NOSPAM" if sending email.
- Prev by Date: How much should motherboard temp be?
- Next by Date: Re: How much should motherboard temp be?
- Previous by thread: How much should motherboard temp be?
- Next by thread: Re: A7V400-MX BIOS