Re: M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless and Ram
- From: ARR <not_gonna_fall_prey_to_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:55:44 GMT
The FX-62 in the M2N32 board, runs the memory at 800MHz.
The default settings, as configured by SPD, for my system, are 800 5-5-5-15.
However if you drop the clock to 667, it gives 4-4-4-10, which is actually slightly quicker (for example, the Cas cycle, is 5.99nSec, against 6.25nSec).
The AMD64, in the new socket, only supports memory rates up to DDR667, but the X2 versions, support up to DDR800.
Thanks for the help!
- Prev by Date: Re: What ASUS board (Intel CPU) for a home NAS?
- Next by Date: Re: ASUS CD 5520A lost its drive number identification. WHY?
- Previous by thread: Re: M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless and Ram
- Next by thread: Re: M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless and Ram