Re: Any Opinion on the A8N-E ?
- From: "StainlessSteelRat" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 13:20:18 -0300
I have the A8N-E and it's been running perfect since Dec 2005. Just
make sure you get the revision 2 board with "REV 2" printed on it,
and you should get the newer fan.
Any ideas exactly where the REV 2 is printed? I can't see it, so
guessing I don't have one. But just to confirm...
I been running an Asus A8N-E for 6 months
Had a compatability problem with a 250gig sata hitachi drive (finally
got it working,stick to seagate or western digital)
Some folks put my issue down to a compatibility issue with Matrox SATA
drives, but when I contacted Matrox for a supposed hard drive firmware
update they just span me the line about BSODs being caused by 101 things.
Did anyone get a firmware update from Matrox?
- Prev by Date: Re: What is the best ASUS MB to upgrade to
- Next by Date: Problem with Western Digital HDD
- Previous by thread: Re: Any Opinion on the A8N-E ?
- Next by thread: Re: Any Opinion on the A8N-E ?