Re: Raid Problem after Bios update

I did red the updated bios does not boot with Raid 1.
May I assume that
you setup and verified the raid 1 setup like before in cmos with the
bios update
by Raid 1 you mean mirroring?
Furthermore, did the prior setup require you use same special storage device
drivers?
If so, you may want to check if the new update of the bios also imply new
device driver. Good luck, hope it does not otherwise you will have to get
the OS CD and repair or worse, in-place install!

Hope you have backup in either case