Re: A7N8XE-Dlx sound not happening!
- From: dgk <sonicechoes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:11:05 -0400
On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:09:57 -0500, "Donald Witmer"
Do not use the Microsoft web update to install there software for the sound
in the A7N8XE-D board. It wipes out the sound. You will have to get the
original Asus install disk and reinstall.
"thebarretthouse" <thebarretthouse.1yv8ja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
In article thebarretthouse.1ytuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
thebarretthouse thebarretthouse.1ytuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All - I have recently bought an A7N8XE-Dlx mobo off eBay, along
a XP3200+. The mobo and cpu seem to be working fine - using DDR400
memory without any probs - and all appears stable (played HL2, Calll
Duty etc. without any errors). I'm using a MSI GF4 Ti4200 video card,
and my mainboard is BIOS flashed to 1013, nForce drivers to 5.10, and
ForceWare to 81.94.
There is a jumper that controls whether the sound goes to the back or
the front. As I recall (it has been a while) if the jumper is off the
sound goes to the front.
- Prev by Date: Re: Need help deciding on motherboard.
- Next by Date: Re: P4C800-DELUXE XP Install Problems --- Hanging
- Previous by thread: Asus A7V
- Next by thread: 939 motherboard both agp & PCI Express slot