Re: Replace Northbridge Fan on A8N-E

ta
"Simon" <newsonly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:XesXf.45966$wl.2208@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Acedrew" <abc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:442e4d19$0$23288$db0fefd9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My A8N-E fan has started to die after about 6 months use.

Has anyone managed to obtain a Nortbridge replacement fan, under
warranty, from Asus in the UK? If so, what are the contact details?

I've been engaged in correspondence ping pong with Asus in taiwan for 3
months with no progress!

I am loathe to return the whole board to the retailer, just for want of a
£1 fan.

TIA

Andy

Good luck - it took me 9 months of regular contact with them to get a
replacement and when it arrived it was the wrong one!

Try this anyway :-

ASUS UK Limited
500 Avebury Boulevard
Milton Keynes
United Kingdom
MK9 2BE
+44(0)870-120-8340
tsd@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Replace Northbridge Fan on A8N-E
    ... Has anyone managed to obtain a Nortbridge replacement fan, under warranty, ... I've been engaged in correspondence ping pong with Asus in taiwan for 3 ... Good luck - it took me 9 months of regular contact with them to get a ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Replace Northbridge Fan on A8N-E
    ... My A8N-E fan has started to die after about 6 months use. ... Has anyone managed to obtain a Nortbridge replacement fan, under warranty, ... I've been engaged in correspondence ping pong with Asus in taiwan for 3 ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Are you thinking of buying Asus gear?
    ... Never will I buy Asus again. ... OTOH, if the motherboard in question is a retail one, then ASUS ... would have settled with you according to its warranty. ... retailer might be willing to help (and they might kick you over to local ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Are you thinking of buying Asus gear?
    ... Never will I buy Asus again. ... would have settled with you according to its warranty. ... retailer might be willing to help (and they might kick you over to local ... I lost the purchase proof when I re arranged my store room, ...