Re: Replace Northbridge Fan on A8N-E
- From: "Acedrew" <abc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 12:03:30 +0100
"Simon" <newsonly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Acedrew" <abc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
My A8N-E fan has started to die after about 6 months use.
Has anyone managed to obtain a Nortbridge replacement fan, under
warranty, from Asus in the UK? If so, what are the contact details?
I've been engaged in correspondence ping pong with Asus in taiwan for 3
months with no progress!
I am loathe to return the whole board to the retailer, just for want of a
Good luck - it took me 9 months of regular contact with them to get a
replacement and when it arrived it was the wrong one!
Try this anyway :-
ASUS UK Limited
500 Avebury Boulevard
- Prev by Date: Re: SATA harddrive Setup
- Next by Date: Re: Vcore on A7V600-X too high
- Previous by thread: Re: Replace Northbridge Fan on A8N-E
- Next by thread: Re: Replace Northbridge Fan on A8N-E