Re: Need USB 2.0 drivers for Compaq system

USB support is in Windows XP..if you do not have it running just let Windows
automitically search for drivers.

  • Re: Computer Freezing
    ... There are some known unresolved issues with Catalyst 7.7 with Windows ... does seem like everytime my computer freezes I get this atimtag CRT ... one connected via USB but I never installed the drivers or used it. ... to install all my programming applications (VS, DirectX SDK, V ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: MediaCenter freezes / hangs for one and a half minute
    ... not in Windows. ... And the freeze comes when clicking on pic to view it in fullscreen, ... Today's 5 megapixels cameras can easily take pictures creating 20 mb ... And, yes, I have read that, not officially supported drivers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: This from the NETThe MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS error (0x44) means that a
    ... Could you please let me know what this means and what I can do to get rid of this problem, as I had not backed up the Windows 7 operating system or any of my data on the computer, and therefore can not format the computer. ... Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. ... If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, ... Two separate drivers each believe that they own the packet, ...
  • Re: Toshiba S100 Problem With RAID Driver
    ... Add RAID drivers and Service Pack 2 to your original Windows CD! ... Windows XP setup CD ... Our next objective is to extract Service Pack 2 to a folder so we can ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: RUN TIME ERROR!!!
    ... Second suggestion - figure out what is needing to write there.. ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ... You also have hardware on your machine that requires drivers to interface ...