Re: p2b and iwill 2.0 slocket

In article <1137933174.797343.254130@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"bardos" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> my major problem throughout has been working at my father's house and
> not having pieces to swap out. I did replace the original celeron slot
> 1 333Mhz cpu, removing the iwill adapter. The symptoms remain the same.
> Next move is to remove one stick of memory at a time to see what
> happens, although leaving 128mb of mem for a winxp setup is kind of
> lame. My plane departs on saturday.
>
> thx for your attentions.

The Upgradeware Slot-t is still listed at www.strattoncomputer.com .
Perhaps using Fedex you can get one in time. The shipping will
likely cost more than the adapter.

Paul

  • Re: p2b and iwill 2.0 slocket
    ... my major problem throughout has been working at my father's house and ... not having pieces to swap out. ... I did replace the original celeron slot ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: p2b and iwill 2.0 slocket
    ... I did replace the original celeron slot 1 333Mhz cpu, removing the iwill adapter. ... FSB on the Iwill adapter, now you say 'symptoms remain the same' when you put the original slot Celeron - presumably also @66Mhz FSB - back in the machine. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)