Re: Strange USB problem on A8N5X
- From: "Venom" <Viper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 05:13:58 GMT
"sittingduck" <spam.no.sitting-duck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> A8N5X with an XP3700+ I have tried a couple of different drivers versions
> the motherboard, updated the bios, installed XP x64 and XP SP2, and STILL,
> usb mouse stops responding for about 10-15 seconds at a time. It usually
> happens when I have just opened or closed a program, and some programs
> cause it to stop during use. (Mastercam, Firefox) A ps2 mouse works FINE,
> if I have a USB keyboard plugged in, touching any key will instantly bring
> the mouse back.
> Should I switch boards and see if that's the issue? It's about all that I
> have left to try.... The thing is brand new, and I can send it back, I
> want to see if anyone has any ideas about this problem. The only thing I
> found on google was someone saying that removing an ACPI device helped
> but it did nothing for me.
Have yer tried putting the adapters on them and plugging them into the PS/2
- Prev by Date: Re: Does motherboard make noise even when nothing is connected to it?
- Next by Date: Re: Beepcodes A7V133?
- Previous by thread: PCI bus getting crowded?
- Next by thread: Re: Strange USB problem on A8N5X