Asus A8N-SLI & Athlon X2 Dual Core
- From: "SDR" <NOSPAMdfriedl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:37:18 -0800
Just putting together this new computer and have a question I hope someone
can answer. On a dual core processor like the AMD X2 it states that it's a
2.6GHz, is that total or for each core? I can't see where any specs are
making that very clear.
- Prev by Date: Re: Asus A8N-SLI Premium with 4x 512MB sticks of RAM
- Next by Date: Re: Suse 10.0: How to have fans control on an Asus Motherboard ?
- Previous by thread: K8NE-Deluxe won't boot from SATA
- Next by thread: Re: Asus A8N-SLI & Athlon X2 Dual Core