> ..
>
> I saw:
> (until 100?-110?)
> Geforce 6200 128Mb: 60?
> Geforce 6800 256Mb: 110?
> Saphire X300 128Mb: 60?
> Saphire X550 256Mb: 70?
>
> Michel

Steer well clear of the 6200 if you play any sort of games. The 6800 would
be OK, may even be unlocakable to 6800GT specs. Cannot comment on the X300
or X550.

Andy

  • Re: Mihail Tal (was Re: Computers vs. human opponents -- differences)
    ... the sort of out-of-nowhere moves that earn "!!" ... comments in chess books. ... Even when I play the Chessmaster personality Tal it never makes the kind of lightning moves that the real Tal played--at least in my experience playing the CM Tal. ... I played two rather conventional games against him, and never saw a wild, Tal-like move despite the bio on the computer. ...
    (rec.games.chess.misc)
  • Re: How much time do you spend on Usenet Each Day?
    ... I don't care for any computer games. ... There probably is some sort of clear definition. ... I like to play ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: favourite speccy games
    ... sort of the not so known (IMO) games. ... which I have hacked seriously to play it somehow through ...
    (comp.sys.sinclair)
  • Re: Tidying my den, part 2 (the geeky way)
    ... I try not to think about whether I will actually play them all. ... I picked a letter which I assumed would divede the games in two ... I sort things like this all the time. ... The big boxes are together in several piles, ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • GAMES PLAY
    ... play games ... south park games to play online ... play old video games ...
    (de.org.mensa)