+5 voltage error on P4B533 on first bootup
- From: JohnBSmith@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:28:02 -0800
I've been using a P4B533 for two years and in the morning when I
first turn on the PC I get an error message on boot up. In the Power
section of the BIOS the +5 vcore voltage is in red, about 5.42 or
higher. After a few boot up attempts the voltage drops within range
and I can start Windows XP.
Is the MB on its way out? Thnx, reply in group only.
- Prev by Date: Re: Best raid drivers for Promise PDC20276 / FastTrak133 for ATV333r ?
- Next by Date: A7V133 and FX5200
- Previous by thread: Re: Vintage PE1 with P5S800-VM Motherboard
- Next by thread: Re: +5 voltage error on P4B533 on first bootup