Re: A8N-SLI Premium : problems

On 8 Sep 2005 11:08:33 -0700, "goj993" <goj993@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi. I hope someone can point me in the right direction here...
>I've just bought a bunch of components to build a new PC, including
>A8NSLI Premium mainboard, Athlon64 X2 3800+ CPU and Gigabyte 6600GT
>PCI-E gfx card.
>Can't get it to work though. The board gets power, but I get nothing
>from the graphics card and no warning beeps or messages from the post
>reporter.

Are <<ALL>> power-sockets on the board correctly connected to the
power-supply ? Check the motherboard manual very carefully. Does your
power-supply properly support this board in terms of provided
connectors ? 12V @ 15amps will be insufficient anyway for a full
system including CPU+graphics card + HDisks + DVD/CD rom
drives.......... obviously a very old power-supply design.

John Lewis