A8V BIOS update problem
- From: "cetcra" <cetcra@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:56:35 -0400
I have had some problems with my Asus A8V Deluxe. It seemed to take too
long anytime I went to print anything. So in an effort to try updating the
BIOS, which had never been upgraded since installed, I upgraded the BIOS to
Rev 1014 from 1008....now on boot up, I get the message:
"CMOS Checksum Bad" and that's as far as we go. I tried going back to BIOS
rev 1011 and then 1008, and still get the same message...anyone with
suggestions seriously appreciated...I'm in trouble without my computer
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Date: A7N8X-E failure?
- Next by Date: Re: A7N8X-E failure?
- Previous by thread: A7N8X-E failure?
- Next by thread: Re: A8V BIOS update problem