A7N8X-E sata hd one drive only?
- From: Bob Sligh <sligh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 01:16:47 -0400
Question is . Can I set up one sata hard drive using the raid 1 connector on the mother board or is it necessary to have two . I only want one sata
hard drive ?
I looked in the user guide it don't say anything about single sata HD insulation
- Prev by Date: Re: Internal SATA & External IDE Connected as SATA to P4PE
- Next by Date: Re: P4C800-E doesn't POST, beep, shuts down
- Previous by thread: P4C800-E doesn't POST, beep, shuts down
- Next by thread: Re: A7N8X-E sata hd one drive only?