Re: A7V8X.x Upgrade...Help needed

Great stuff Ron, thanks

Dave :)

"RonK" <imhere@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:jzPJe.4632$6d4.537329@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Dave,
> 2 of the a7v8x-x systems I built were only 300 watt power supplies - No
> Problems. (Taking into consideration that your 300 watt is in good
> condition)
>
> If you add more hardware in the future you might consider a more powerfull
> supply.
>

> "DB" <db002a3121(NOSPAM)@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Ron..something nagging me........I think my PSU inside the case is only
>> 300 - will this be suitable or will I have to upgrade that too ?
>>
>> Dave :)
>>

>> "RonK" <imhere@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Cool !
>>>
>>> "DB" <db002a3121(NOSPAM)@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

  • Re: Using different timebase for ntpd
    ... modified Ethernet devices to support hardware time stamping. ... Well I'm mostly interested in systems doing hardware time stamping on ... Dave Mills also ... I found "A brief history of NTP time: ...
    (comp.protocols.time.ntp)
  • Re: Curving An Object Ball(Part VI-Letting it All Hang Out))
    ... not Bob Jewett(though Bob did try ... Well, it appears that after only one week of your babble, Dr. Dave was ... Dave os MUCH LESS patient with you than Ron has been. ... quarter inch can be enough to make a baby, and sink a ball too. ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: Curving An Object Ball(Part VI-Letting it All Hang Out))
    ... not Bob Jewett(though Bob did try ... Well, it appears that after only one week of your babble, Dr. Dave was ... Dave os MUCH LESS patient with you than Ron has been. ... quarter inch can be enough to make a baby, and sink a ball too. ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: Curving An Object Ball(Part VI-Letting it All Hang Out))
    ... not Bob Jewett(though Bob did try ... Dave os MUCH LESS patient with you than Ron has been. ... quarter inch can be enough to make a baby, and sink a ball too. ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)