Re: P4P800-E Deluxe users - please help!
- From: "Timothy J. Walters" <tjw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 22:23:16 -0400
Did you install the drivers for the card
its a 3com 3c940 gigabit ethernet (a marvell chip)
you need the drivers from the asus website, trying to force install the
marvell drivers wont work
"Horace" <hombre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 18:39:06 -0700, Mistoffolees wrote:
>> Horace wrote:
>>> I have a clean install xp-pro(sp-2), and can not install any drivers for
>>> PCI devices. (nic card included).Did someone have such problem already?
>>> This mobo is brand new from the shop...I have already tried here:
>>> http://www.techsupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=63447 but without any
>>> regarding solution. USB devices working fine...Thanks!
>> Administrator privileges might be required. Do you have
>> them and are you logged in as an administrator?
> Thanx on reply. Yes.Any other suggestion?
- Prev by Date: Re: Barton Vs Sempron
- Next by Date: Re: A8N-SLI LAN1 not working.
- Previous by thread: Re: P4P800-E Deluxe users - please help!
- Next by thread: Re: P4P800-E Deluxe users - please help!