Re: BTX is coming
- From: "NoNoBadDog!" <no_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:04:24 GMT
"Ed" <spam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 03:45:59 -0500, Joe Bleaux <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> > Here is a great link for more technical info:
>>> > http://www.formfactors.org/
>>> I read that, too, and I don't see what the big deal is with BTX. In
>>> fact, it looks like not much of a deal at all.
>>No, you're wrong. It's a very big deal. BTX let's the computer
>>industry sell everyone new cases, motherboards, PSU's, etc. all over
> Does anyone know if AMD is planning to use BTX for their next socket?
AMD does not make motherboards. As to whether the motherboard manufacturers
(ASUS, Abit, MSI, etc) will make AMD compatible BTX motherboards, the
answers is yes.
- Prev by Date: Can I put an Asus P4S800-MX into an eMachine T1150
- Next by Date: K8N-E Deluxe Software Links Needed
- Previous by thread: Re: BTX is coming
- Next by thread: A7V8X-X component recommendations?