Re: The variable bit cpu
- From: "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:03:54 +0200
Lol too bad for turing...
His idea was pretty simple:
If you want to express the number 1 million simply use
1 million one's seperated by a zero for the next number.
With my interleaved marker concept this guy would have saved many bits ;)
10000000000000000000 <- that's 1 million in binary.
now for the mask/maker:
only thing left to do is interleave them:
Which happen to look just like that lol ;)
Only 20 bits needed instead of 1 million + 1 ;)
- Prev by Date: Re: The variable bit cpu
- Next by Date: Re: The variable bit cpu
- Previous by thread: Re: The variable bit cpu
- Next by thread: Re: The variable bit cpu