Re: BTX is coming

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 07:41:28 -0400, Husky <cbminfo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Very very soon. Before you dump big bux into a NEW ATX that will be old in just
>a few weeks, do some shopping around looking at BTX.
>
>--
>more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html

Husky, please elucidate the technical virtues of BTX, other than
keeping Intel blazing-inferno-dual-core CPUs cooler. Doesn't help
cool the video card partly in the path of the hot exhaust air from the
CPU block. BTX benefit to Intel 100%; benefit to the purchaser trying
to put an efficient air-cooled performance-system together is -100%
Over to you.............

John Lewis

  • Re: BTX is coming
    ... Before you dump big bux into a NEW ATX that will be old in ... do some shopping around looking at BTX. ... > Husky, please elucidate the technical virtues of BTX, other than ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: BTX is coming
    ... Before you dump big bux into a NEW ATX that will be old in just ... do some shopping around looking at BTX. ... It was June 2003 that I saw a prototype BTX case. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: BTX is coming
    ... Before you dump big bux into a NEW ATX that will be old in just ... do some shopping around looking at BTX. ... BTX has been coming for at least two years. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)