idiot computer shops do not know what happened last picosecond
- From: Anne Onime <anonymous@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:23:02 +0200 (CEST)
I took an ole PC to be repaired. Actually it was a high-power
premium workstation in it's time, but it had AGP video.
Now the young dork was not educated on these things.
He grabbed a spare card from somewhere, it happened to be
an old card 1.5 V, and guess what?
It zapped the mainboard!
- Prev by Date: Re: USB Hub as an iPod/iPhone Charger [solved]
- Next by Date: Re: Finally did the bozobin on Skybuck (Please.. killefile or ignore him for everybody's sanity)
- Previous by thread: OT Best between the legs shot in tennis
- Next by thread: Re: idiot computer shops do not know what happened last picosecond