Re: Tom's Hardware Guide - Readers' Choice Awards
- From: Paul <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:30:27 -0400
"Flasherly" <Flasherly@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Apr 19, 4:49 pm, "Adam" <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Anyone know what happened to ...Top of the page - you'll see a search window
Tom's Hardware Guide - Readers' Choice Awards
Then type in what you want - or simply do this
I've six or seven scripts showing there that my browser has blocked,
so you'll have to do the final clicking.
Good luck on the mission.
Thanks! Yes, I tried searching/googling but
wasn't able to find anything recent,
which is why I ended up posting.
Did they stop the Readers' Choice Awards about 5 years ago?
Tom's Hardware changed hands in 2007 or so.
And I stopped reading the site, after this article came out.
"Strip Out The Fans, Add 8 Gallons of Cooking Oil " January 9, 2006
- Prev by Date: Re: Tom's Hardware Guide - Readers' Choice Awards
- Next by Date: Re: Stopping Reading of I/O Devices on WinXP-SP1 System
- Previous by thread: Re: Tom's Hardware Guide - Readers' Choice Awards
- Next by thread: Re: Tom's Hardware Guide - Readers' Choice Awards