Re: This is a really inexpensive HDMI cable
- From: "Timothy Daniels" <NoSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 11:59:44 -0800
"Man-wai Chang" wrote:
If this one is bad, where would you buy a 3' HDMI cable?
Why do we need HDMI? Do we really need an integrated
Still using DVI and 35mm audio cable here.
Some game consoles (maybe all?), and cable/satellite boxes,
and DVRs use HDMI cables.
- Prev by Date: Re: Recommend a 22" TV/Monitor
- Next by Date: Re: Format Patriot flash drive to NTFS
- Previous by thread: Re: This is a really inexpensive HDMI cable
- Next by thread: Format Patriot flash drive to NTFS