- From: "Jess Fertudei" <not@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 05:33:03 -0500
Sooooo... I gave up on the SATA card and am taking the SAT2IDE adapter
route. I hope it will be here when I get home tonight.
Do I still use the Master, Slave, Etc. Jumpers?
Anything else to watch for?
- Prev by Date: Re: Correct way to remove thermal paste (aka thermal grease)
- Next by Date: Re: Occasional problem with XP freezing or spontaneously starting from standbye
- Previous by thread: Correct way to remove thermal paste (aka thermal grease)
- Next by thread: Re: SAT2IDE...