Re: Phone dialer doesn't work anymore
- From: John Doe <jdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 02 Dec 2010 04:14:36 GMT
Mike Easter <MikeE ster.invalid> wrote:
What is the name of the phone dialer or give a link to its
How does your XP identify the modem?
It worked under XP Pro, it should also work under the Home
Notice that your untrimmed bottom posted reply is non-responsive
to the two questions in the message you replied - or didn't
reply - to.
Somehow posting way up at the top or way down at the bottom
seems to interfere with the reply being actually responsive to
the content of the message itself.
All that might be true, but...
Are you talking about modem properties? An accurate translation
would be something like "What is the process your operating system
uses to identify the modem?" More likely you are asking about
modem properties, in other words "How does XP describe the modem?"
Or maybe the original poster understood the question however it was
meant, who knows.
- Prev by Date: Re: New PC worked initially, but now won't power up
- Next by Date: Re: New PC worked initially, but now won't power up
- Previous by thread: Re: Phone dialer doesn't work anymore
- Next by thread: Re: Phone dialer doesn't work anymore