Re: Tools needed to build my own PC
- From: Charlie Hoffpauir <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 13:09:32 -0500
On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:58:07 -0500, PeoplesChoice@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:21:53 -0500, Grinder <grinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>No, and that would probably only be needed for the case. Almost
On 8/27/2010 3:47 PM, PeoplesChoice@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
OK, I'm back. Things are going slowly because of the pain in my head -
but they're moving forward.
What tools do I need to put together a PC (all suggestions welcome). Is
there a small, powered screwdriver, variable speed, for this sort of
thing? (I know I don't need a powered screwdriver for one computer - but
I like powered TOOLS!!! Hand tools? Workplace? Cleaners?
Is there a URL that is much better than the rest - that shows and
explains all the steps?
(1) A #2 Philips Screwdriver (not powered)
(2) A dozen 8" zip ties
(3) A 5mm hex driver (maybe)
I would think a computer would use more than one size nut/bolt than a 5mm
everything can be done with the Philips screwdriver. The zip ties are
mainly in case you are a neatness freak. Most power supplies have the
cables bundled already.
Everything is what it is because it got that way....D'Arcy Thompson
- Prev by Date: Re: Tools needed to build my own PC
- Next by Date: Re: Tools needed to build my own PC
- Previous by thread: Re: Tools needed to build my own PC
- Next by thread: Re: Tools needed to build my own PC