Re: Which video card with HDMI output for use with HDTV?
- From: me@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:56:51 -0500
Paul <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you really wanted an answer, you'd state:
1) Make and model of TV. If there is an actual web product
page for the TV, then post a link. That saves time.
A brand new Vizio 26" HDTV
2) Make and model of computer.
I don't have the computer yet. I may buy a Dell
Optiplex as a "base" and add video card with HDMI
output.... or just build myself
3) OK, you want to hook up the desktop to it. Will you be
playing 3D games, like Crysis ? Will you be playing a DVD
on the computer, and displaying a movie on the screen ?
No games at all....I'm not a gamer. Just movies and off
the air broadcast
- Prev by Date: Re: What if I screw up???
- Next by Date: Re: Hotmail Font Problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Which video card with HDMI output for use with HDTV?
- Next by thread: Re: Which video card with HDMI output for use with HDTV?