Re: Need a nonelectronic monitor, keyboard, and mouse.

On 7/26/2010 3:06 PM, Michael Black wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010, Man-wai Chang wrote:

On 7/25/2010 12:15, Bill J. wrote:
Hi. I need some combination of hardware that lets me keep all
electronics and all metal-containing parts of a computer, its
peripherals and hardware at least 10 meters away from the user, while
giving the user a completely normal interface, that is visually and
tactilely indistinguishable from a normal moniter/keyboard/mouse.

What combination of off-the-shelf peripherals will allow this?

Find a middle-man! :)

They used to be called "secretaries".

LOL!

  • Need a nonelectronic monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
    ... I need some combination of hardware that lets me keep all ... electronics and all metal-containing parts of a computer, ... giving the user a completely normal interface, ... What combination of off-the-shelf peripherals will allow this? ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Need a nonelectronic monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
    ... peripherals and hardware at least 10 meters away from the user, ... giving the user a completely normal interface, ... What combination of off-the-shelf peripherals will allow this? ... A mouse cannot work without electronics, ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Need a nonelectronic monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
    ... electronics and all metal-containing parts of a computer, ... peripherals and hardware at least 10 meters away from the user, ... What combination of off-the-shelf peripherals will allow this? ...