Re: Need a nonelectronic monitor, keyboard, and mouse.

On 7/26/2010 3:06 PM, Michael Black wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010, Man-wai Chang wrote:

On 7/25/2010 12:15, Bill J. wrote:
Hi. I need some combination of hardware that lets me keep all
electronics and all metal-containing parts of a computer, its
peripherals and hardware at least 10 meters away from the user, while
giving the user a completely normal interface, that is visually and
tactilely indistinguishable from a normal moniter/keyboard/mouse.

What combination of off-the-shelf peripherals will allow this?

Find a middle-man! :)

They used to be called "secretaries".

LOL!
.