Re: Economy build for home use.
- From: ShadowTek <ShadowTek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 00:04:19 +0000 (UTC)
On 2010-05-07, John Doe <jdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark <i dontgetlotsofspamanymore.invalid> wrote:
ShadowTek <ShadowTek invalid.invalid> wrote:
The most demanding activity that you listed is watching video,
which will require a good CPU or video card if you ever want to
watch anything in 720p or greater.
If you've never tried Linux before, I'd suggest looking into
it. That'll save you some cash on the OS costs.
Only if your time is worthless. Only if you do not really want to
get things done
I've used various Linux distros for years, and I love it. Aside from
being denied whatever games only made for Windows, I do everything I
used to do--more actually.
. Only if you are a Linux Lunatic.
- Prev by Date: First-time Builder: Good (v. Bad) Instructions
- Next by Date: Bios beeps volume too low to hear.
- Previous by thread: Re: Economy build for home use.
- Next by thread: Re: Economy build for home use.