Re: Economy build for home use.
- From: Mark <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 10:34:32 +0100
On Mon, 3 May 2010 01:55:44 +0000 (UTC), ShadowTek
The most demanding activity that you listed is watching video, which
will require a good CPU or video card if you ever want to watch anything
in 720p or greater.
If you've never tried Linux before, I'd suggest
looking into it. That'll save you some cash on the OS costs.
Indeed. It will run faster on the same hardware too. You can still
run windows applications using virtualization technology.
I'd only recommend windows for gamers. Or better still get a PS3 or
XBOX and play games on the console.
(='.'=) Due to the amount of spam posted via googlegroups and
(")_(") their inaction to the problem. I am blocking most articles
posted from there. If you wish your postings to be seen by
everyone you will need use a different method of posting.
- Prev by Date: Re: Economy build for home use.
- Next by Date: Re: Economy build for home use.
- Previous by thread: Re: Economy build for home use.
- Next by thread: Re: Economy build for home use.