Re: How do I save AND document CMOS setting?
- From: John Doe <jdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 29 Oct 2009 01:28:40 GMT
"GlowingBlueMist" <GlowingBlueMist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dave C. wrote:
There use to be a program called cmossave that would do that.
CMOS save and restore
If your PC has a floppy
No, but with an iPhone (or similar) you can take pictures and then
use the big touchscreen to pan and zoom.
Useful might be a program that lets you view and adjust BIOS
settings from within Windows, with a restart.
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I save AND document CMOS setting?
- Next by Date: Don't believe Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I save AND document CMOS setting?
- Next by thread: Off Topic - where to find a diagram for an eMachines motherboard