driver needed for a FX5200

Hi all

I need a driver for a Nvidia GeForce FX5200 AGP 4x 128mb card to run on
windows Xp Home edition.

I found this site but it says its compatable for the "FX5200 Ultra" but I
dont have the Ultra version.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_175.19_whql.html

Where can I find the right driver???

Thanks all
GK

  • Stop Message 0x7E
    ... Nvidia GeForce 5200 Ultra 128mb video card. ... I dont know if the 2 errors are linked, ... XP Home Edition SP2 ...
  • Re: Re: Extremely slow startup
    ... > Windows XP Home Edition. ... i would surgest you use Spybot - ... Search and Destroy and a virus scanner, if you dont have one and dont ...
  • Re: Windows XP installation
    ... I dont want to lose any of my programs. ... > windows xp home edition to upgrade or would that be a separate cd? ... MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: msn messenger
    ... Run and enter CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 Go to the Advanced tab and select Manage Passwords ... MS-MVP Windows XP/ Windows Smart Display ... > they dont no my password i dont want them to see my sign ... > use windows xp home edition ...
  • Re: "Critical" security flaw
    ... Dont' wait - just apply directly. ... > I use the Windows XP home edition. ... > covered with the auto downloads or do I need to go to MS ...