Re: the different between PC133 low density and PC133 high density?

june wrote:

so i bought new 512mb but its not working, system freeze during boot

- how does the ram look in the BIOS POST?
- how does the ram test to something like memtest?

Mike Easter

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Repost-RAM question
    ... When I run memtest 1 error is enough for me to ... demand warranty replacement of the RAM. ... Related to "won't boot troubleshoot guide" above. ... Running a RAM test with ...
  • Re: yelp crashing
    ... |>> I've attached only the part which shows the crash... ... |>Do a ram test. ... With memtest. ... OLIWARE BVBA ...