Re: Can a bad Etherlink card effect browser ability to access the net?
- From: david <none@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 10:39:03 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 29 May 2009 04:06:35 -0400, Brian K rearranged some electrons to
I am really in need of some help. Suddenly, I've lost the ability to
access the Internet with either Mozilla Firefox .x or IE 8. I've done
virus scans, gone to my ISP for hard codding IP Addresses for gateway IP
, Primary DNS and Secondary DNS IP addresses. I've contacted
Microsoft Update support to see if one of the auto updates caused a
What I am wondering is could my Ethernet Card be the source of this
problem? While I can't access the Internet via my DSL connection, I can
access the net via dial-up.
Rather than list a laundry list of specs which might confuse, I'll happy
to help you help me. I can provide whatever tech information you might
need to help me.
Are you sure it's not your DSL modem that has gone bad?
- Prev by Date: Re: Lost 1500 gigs - Thanks Seagate!
- Next by Date: Re: Can a bad Etherlink card effect browser ability to access the net?
- Previous by thread: Can a bad Etherlink card effect browser ability to access the net?
- Next by thread: Re: Can a bad Etherlink card effect browser ability to access the net?