Re: Lost 1500 gigs - Thanks Seagate!
- From: DevilsPGD <DeathToSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:12:31 -0700
In message <MPG.247e5e65d5692b799897ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Conor
<conor_turton@xxxxxxxxxxx> was claimed to have wrote:
In article <9pi815p12239qaj8pulktrnt3j2l0l6qk3@xxxxxxx>, DevilsPGD
In principle, Seagate dropping from 5 to 3 year warranties doesn'tSo you've just countered your own statement.
inspire confidence. In practice, mine either die within the first 6
months, or are depreciated and pulled out of service due to need for
more capacity before they die.
Not at all.
A 5 year warranty is
pointless because they either die in the first 6 months or go on for
Bingo -- I was pointing out that although a warranty decrease doesn't
fill me with a warm and fuzzy feeling about their product, recent
experience does, so as a result I'm still buying Seagate.
- Prev by Date: Re: Lost 1500 gigs - Thanks Seagate!
- Next by Date: Re: can I use cl3 memory instead of 2.5 ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Lost 1500 gigs - Thanks Seagate!
- Next by thread: Re: Lost 1500 gigs - Thanks Seagate!