Re: CPU upgrade from AMD X2 3800+ to 7750BE
- From: "Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k)" <toylet.toylet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 12:50:50 +0800
May not work but worth a try anywayNote: You *might* be able to get it working with all 4 sticks by
underclocking your RAM
I begin to suspect that AMD X2 7750 Black Edition requires you to use
DDR2-800 RAM of the same size. That's why 4x1G worked, but not 2x2G+2x1G.
But then when I was using the AMD X2 3800+, I could use both 4x1G as
well as 2x2G+2x1G.... why why why....
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you!
/( _ )\ (Xubuntu 8.04.2) Linux 184.108.40.206
^ ^ 12:48:01 up 2 days 16:27 2 users load average: 1.03 1.03 1.00
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 請考慮綜援 (CSSA):
- Prev by Date: Re: Tip on how to remove 2 years of grime from mouse and keyboard in seconds
- Next by Date: RAID VS single hard drive?
- Previous by thread: Re: CPU upgrade from AMD X2 3800+ to 7750BE
- Next by thread: Re: CPU upgrade from AMD X2 3800+ to 7750BE